Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Adventure, New Kit, and a New Freebie!

Share
First, some sad news: Sunshine Studio Scraps will be down for the first few weeks of August for server upgrades. This is a good thing, because it will be so much faster when it returns, but also a little sad, because I will have nowhere to "hang out" during that time, and nowhere to release my newest products...

NOT!!!

I am SO completely excited to tell you this great news! I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of August at Scrap Matters! I've been traveling this long and complicated road to get here since December, and now I'm just thrilled to have finally made it! The timing just couldn't have been better... So, what does that mean for you? Well, first of all, a NEW KIT! Check it out...
Summer Sailor - NEW & EXCLUSIVE to Scrap Matters


I started this kit about 2 months ago, but then got into a bit of a slump and just couldn't finish it. Apparently this guest spot was just the push I needed, because once I put my mind to it, it came together in a flash. Take a look at what my fabulous CT has done with it:

Jewelle {jubeejewels}
Kate

Lori {loribear}

Lori N {loaner}
Nicole

The ladies at Scrap Matters played around with it, too.. Here's what they came up with...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to my Scrap Matters Exclusive products, I will also be re-releasing some of my older items to the store each week. Here's what I have for you this week:

By popular demand, I am pulling this favorite out of the retirement vault. If you missed it while it was at Digital Candy, grab it now! Once the month is over, it's gone for good..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a great opportunity to snag up some of the items you've been wanting but haven't yet, because...
What's a great event like this without a sale??



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you stop by to check out my new digs... And of course, I have a freebie sampler for you that coordinates with Summer Sailor. Enjoy, and I'll see you next week!


DOWNLOAD
password: sailaway

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been the first to comment before. Anyway, I really like the new kit. Thanks for the freeie. I'm heading over to pick up polka dot bikini now.

JaneAgain said...

Thanks for the freebie, Amber! And congrats on your new gig! I'll have to go shopping later. :)

Jewel said...

Brilliant news Amber - I am so stoked for you!!! So well deserved, my dear:)

Whitney said...

What an honor! Great job! You deserve it!

Emily said...

Cute freebie! Thanks!

Kathy said...

Super excited for you Amber! Congratulations!!

lammogliagirl said...

Oh Amber, you are just so talented! No matter how much I have of your kits, I'll never have enough! Thank you for this great freebie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Laramie said...

What a cute kit. I'm headed to SM to pick it up. Way cute. Thanks for the Add-on.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Tracy Anderson said...

The new kit is fabulous, Amber - thanks for the freebie!! And congrats on the guest spot at Scrap Matters, too!! :)

Simply Sarah said...

Congrats Amber.... How incredibly awesome! I always knew you were made for ScrapMatters. Love the Summer Sailor kit... so adorable! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is abeautiful sampler. I especially like the blue dotty paper. Thank you.

LOFT said...

Cool-thanks!