Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bits & Bots Collab, and a NEW Designer Resource!

Share
Oh my gosh!  I'm so excited about my A5D releases this week!  I have an awesome collab, a fun and funky alpha, and a great designer resource, as well!  So... first up is a new line of designer color palettes from yours truly...
 
{20% off thru Friday}
 
I am fiercely passionate about color - just ask anyone who's collab'd with me, lol.. So I figured what better way to use that passion to help someone else, than with some designer color palettes?  This set contains 20 swatches with 6-9 colors each.  These were all created specifically by me, inspired by the trends of design today - in clothing, in textiles, housewares, and more!  There is a great mix of palettes suitable for kits about boys, girls, holidays the year 'round, and everyday moments as well.

Includes JPEG & .ACO files, as well as instructions for installing each swatch.

________________________________________________________
 
Now this next product, I am SO excited about!  I've teamed up with the super-talented Nikki Beaudreau to create a kit that is beyond amazing - seriously, I think it's my favorite ever!
 
{20% off thru Friday}
 
This first-time collaboration between Nikki and me gives you the freedom to play a "bit" or play a "bot." Perfect for showing off your little sweeties hard at work or your grown up sweeties hardly working, this versatile kit is sure to become a go-to in your stash! With clean lines, a neutral and incredibly modern color palette, and oodles of fun and unique elements, the only limit is your imagination!  {This kit is only available in Nikki's shop, so if you don't see it in mine, that's why.}
 
I also have an alpha that coordinates, but can be used for SO many other things, as well..
{20% off thru Friday}
 
Who doesn't love a good acrylic alpha?  But why go basic when you can go bold?  Ok,  so maybe these aren't "bold" but they are pretty fun, right?  The alpha comes in two different patterns - orange dots and gray grids - so they will work with a multitude of kits already in your stash!  Mix them and match them, let your creativity go wild!  Included are shadowed versions at both 45 and 120 degrees, as well as a non-shadowed version you can customize to your own preference.  UC, LC, #s and symbols.
 

And now some incredible layouts from my amazing CT, as well as a few from Nikki and the girls at A5D.  {For a closer look, check out the detailed images in the shop.}  But keep scrolling for your coordinating freebie..
 

Here's a super cute cluster frame freebie made using Bits and Bots.. 
  

Enjoy, and I'll see you tomorrow with my newest ScrapMatters releases...

5 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for the freebie cluster. It is really cute! I'm loving those seed scatters too!

bj said...

thank you!!

Laramie said...

Amber: The new kit is adorable. Thank you for the freebie and I just picked up the seed scatter at SM. Can't wait to use it. Congrats on the new CU items. I'll be checking them out.

artgalstyle

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Karen said...

Thank you for the freebie cluster!