Friday, September 24, 2010

Black & Blue and NEW CU!

Share
Welcome back!  :D  Kate has already shown you a stellar sneak peek of my next kit, but before I get to all that goodness, I wanted to show you the latest release in my new line of CU products...
 
{20% off now thru Saturday}
 
Contains 7 beautifully extracted pieces of fall foliage - perfect for adding a bit of nature or a touch of realism to your kits.  All items have been quality checked to ensure your peace of mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Now - on to the kit.. It's actually an extra special kit, as it's a part of
ScrapMatters' Twice as Nice collab promotion..
 
I was teamed up with Mary, of Plum Dumpling Designs, and we had a great time putting this one together.. Since we both have toddler boys, I'm sure you can see why, lol!
 
{20% off Sept 24th - 30th}
 
You've been there. Your heart is racing.  You're assessing the damage.  Decision:  You HAVE to get to the emergency room!  Life is full of ups and downs and unexpected bumps along the way. Whether it is the smallest scrape or a BIG emergency, this is the perfect kit to document those "less than perfect" moments. With a palette fit for a bruise, you'll find this kit to be your go to in the case of any emergency.
 
And here are pages from my incredible creative team - aren't they just fantastic?!?..
 
_____________________________________________________________________________  

As part of the Twice as Nice sale, I'll also have these favorites {and some of their coordinating add-ons} available for 20% off Sept. 24th-30th..  Just check out the Twice as Nice category in the store..}
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Now - we must have a winner from Kate's contest, so hop on over to the contest thread to see if you're the lucky scrapper.. But in the meantime, grab this fun little cluster I've made to coordinate with the kit. .

And be sure to snag this awesome stacked paper from Mary's blog, too..
_____________________________________________________________________________  

I'm out for now, but I'll see you again next week with another {can you believe it?!?} spooktacular collab with a favorite partner of mine.. You won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Julander Family said...

Amber,
I was just browsing through scrapmatters and noticed your picture looked really familiar! You are Amber Zane, from Heber right???? I don't know if you remember me, I am Emily (Lange) Julander. Your stuff is so cute. I love this digital stuff! I've been doing it for a little over a year now and am just gettin into experimenting with designing...we'll see. Anyway if you ever have a spot on your CT I'd love to join. Let me know. My email is emilyjulander@yahoo.com and you can check me out on my blog at www.scrapmesillyfun.blogspot.com

happyscrapper said...

Thank you for the cute cluster!