Friday, May 21, 2010

Beautiful NEW Collab with GLTC!!

Share
I'm back this week - after a mini-break - with a gorgeous new kit for you.. I've teamed up with a long-time digi friend, Jen - the master mind behind Graham Like the Cracker, to bring you . . .


Jen's wedding colors were red, white and blue, and since she still has the majority of her wedding pics to scrap, we figured - why not? I'm really pleased with how it turned out.. and the CT layouts are just to die for!


The kit is 20% off this Friday and Saturday only, so be sure to grab it quick for a bargain... And now before I get to your freebie, I have a winner to announce from the sneak peek contest...  First of all, the answer:  The 3 most popular months for weddings are - June, August, September.. A lot of you had 2 of the 3, but I don't think anyone got them all.. No matter, though, I promised it would be a random draw, and the winner is... 
Rochelle - email me for your prize :)

Now - the freebie you've all been waiting for.. A few little labels to add a detail or two to your pages... Enjoy!  And don't forget to stop by Jen's blog to grab a little something from her as well... :)
That's it for me now, but I'll see you next week with some more yummy goodies.. Happy scrapping!  :D

3 comments:

Ms Kittie said...

Love this kit. Thank you for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

GlitterQueen said...

These are great, love the kit! Thank you.