Friday, May 28, 2010

Quick Pages, Templates & Alphas - Oh My!

Share
Happy Friday, scrappers!  First off - pull up a seat, 'cause this is a long one... Any big plans for the Memorial Day weekend, my fellow Americans?  Not a whole lot for me .. DH is working, so I'll just be home like every other day.. Maybe we'll do a picnic or something.. Hey, maybe even a little scrapping. ;)  For those of you participating in QOS, this weekend is the last big push to finish up as many layouts as you can - with a whole slew of speed scraps..  I'm hosting one TONIGHT at 10:30pm ET.  We'll be hanging out in the the forums & chat room, and here's the fun little prize you get for participating...




Now, if speed scraps aren't your thing - honestly, I still struggle with them - but you'd love to knock out a few fabulous layouts quick, I have some stunning new templates for you.  These are inspired by my CT member, Amanda - aka panders77 - and I've got to tell you, they might be my favorite set yet!


I love the way she can fill up the whole page, yet still let her stunning photographs take the spotlight.
 
I'm also officially releasing my SewNon Kraft Alpha that was a participation prize for one of the QOS challenges earlier in the month.  This fun little alpha is so versatile, it can go for just about any page, and because it's pre-shadowed, you just need to plop it on your page and go - easy as that!



And finally, Cheryl - known to the digiscrap world as gonewiththewind - has created some beautiful quick pages out of the (carry my heart) collab with Graham Like the Cracker.  She also designs fabulous templates under the name Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, and sells them at The Digi Chick - so be sure to go take a peek there, too..
 
These pages are truly so classic and beautiful, and because they were all created by the same person, they come together perfectly as a complete album with matching shadows to boot.. Be sure to take a look at the detailed images to see them in action using some of Jen's stunning wedding photos.


Now - before I get to your eye candy, I just wanted to put another plug in for my CT call...
I'm super excited to add a few new faces to my already awesome team, so get those apps in quick!  :D

And finally - some totally fabulous pages from my CT using the new products this week.. And don't forget, all three of these new releases are 20% off Friday and Saturday.



Now after all that, I think you deserve a freebie.. But first - the winner of Kate's sneak peek contest.....

{email me at the address in my sidebar letting me know if you'd like the templates or the alpha}



Okay - now your freebie... I had so much fun with Amanda's layouts that I just couldn't stop at four, and she graciously said I could just give one away!  So here's another template for you inspired by one of her awesome layouts..


I'll see you next week, but until then, Happy Scrapping!  :D

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful template!!! The new products are great!!

Melanie said...

I love Amanda's layouts - and your templates are awesome! Thanks for the freebie too!

Anonymous said...

Love those templates! thank you for the freebie!

Kelseyll =) said...

Amanda does some amazing layouts and I'm so glad you made templates from them AND that you include pngs!!! YAY!!! Thanks so much for the freebie!

Peg said...

Great template! Thank you so much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the great template!! (ReboScraps)

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the awesome template! Also LOVE that stitched-down alpha!

Natalie said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

a fab template,thank you xx