Friday, October 9, 2009

Into the Night

Share
First, a quick reminder about my Store Closing Sale at SUN.. Saturday the 10th is the last day to grab anything you like for 20% off, as well as 40-50% off my retiring products! Click the image to start saving...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... This week I have something so beautiful for you, I think you will just love it! This was originally included in the Scrap Idol Collab Grab Bag at SUN as a mini kit, but I just loved the colors and the direction it was so going much I've turned it into a full size kit!

Into the Night by Stolen Moments


This is just perfect for wedding photos, prom pictures, baby pictures - anything you want to add a little elegance, class and sparkle to.. I was a bit late getting it to my CT, so I asked the Scrap Matters team to help fill in, and well - both teams completely outdid themselves! Check out all these fantastic inspiration layouts!


Stunning - no? Into the Night will be on sale for 20% off Friday and Saturday only, so head on over to Scrap Matters and pick it up quick! But for now, you can also snag this beautiful - even if I do say so myself - quick page created from one of my layouts with the kit.. Enjoy!

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is one of the MOST beautiful kits I have EVER seen!! Wow, it's really gorgeous. I just blew my scrapping budget, but otherwise I would totally head right over and grab it :) It's on my wish list for sure!

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent on this qp. I enjoyed seeing all of the layout done with this kit. Have a wonderful day.

Laramie said...

This is such a beautiful kit I had to have it. Picked it up this am and did a lovely double layout. Not as pretty as your CT's but I want to do a entire album with it now. Thank you for the beautiful QP as well.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Mari Romualdo said...

Beautiful!! Obrigado!!!!!