Friday, January 22, 2010

A Whole Lotta' Love!

Share
 Hello again!  Can you believe a whole week has come and gone already!?  Seriously!  Where does the time go?!?  It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the New Year, and now it's almost February!  But speaking of February, I promised you last week that I'd have lots and lots of goodies for you, and I don't intend to disappoint, so let's get right to it!
 
First up, is a fun little kit just in time for Valentine's Day..  Yummy Scrummy Love.  
 
- 20% off Friday & Saturday -
 
The colors are just a little different than what you normally see in a V-day kit, but I think it turned out pretty cute and funky.  I've also put together a pack of accent labels that coordinate perfectly with the kit, or can be used in conjunction with a whole host of other Valentine's kits out there..
 

- 20% off Friday & Saturday -

Another cute and versatile new product this week is my Red Hot Alpha.  It's the perfect accent to oh so many pages featuring some of that yucky love stuff...
 


Now, if you think you simply MUST have all three - and I know you're out there - I've bundled them up for you and put them at a permanent discount.
 


But wait - there's more!!  If you've been searching for just the perfect gift for that special someone, or have been wanting to put together a little book to pinpoint the highlights of a relationship, then look no further!  My CT and I have been hard at work creating this sweet little 5x7 brag book - ready for you to simply plop in some pictures, add a title or two here or there, maybe a bit of journaling, and print it and go!

- 20% off or FREE with purchase of the kit Friday & Saturday -

To round out your V-day gift-giving stash, I've teamed up with Kim - aka Geeky Diva Designs - to bring you some incredible hybrid goodies, perfect for creating all the Valentine treats, cards and gifts you could ask for!


- 20% off Friday & Saturday -

And finally, a Big Ol' Bundle of Love for those of you who love a bargain..
 
 
You can grab ALL of my new releases this week in one fell swoop and get 25% off while you're at it!  Act fast, though - this ultra sweet deal is only valid Friday and Saturday, so grab it while you can!

Now, before I get to your freebie, here's a little eye candy from my CT - and a few of the ladies on the Scrap Matters CT - and an announcement... My team and I are streamlining things just a bit, and will be closing my CT blog effective Sunday, January 24th.  Be sure to switch your follower status or google reader to this blog to be sure you don't miss out on all the fun contests and giveaways we have in store for you!
 
 
 
 
And finally, you're freebie...





See you next week, and Happy Scrapping!
 
 

11 comments:

Lorena Digital Designs said...

Thanks so much for the delightful add-on!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

La'Shawn said...

Thank you for the lovely add on!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Lynn said...

What a great kit! love the freebie too, thanks so much :)

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the sweet gift. I love the funky heart paper!

kendallt said...

Thanks so much for the awesome freebie, Amber! I just purchased the kit on Saturday and can't wait to play with it. :)

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Thank you! What a great kit!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing your talents. :-)

Sandy_in_MD said...

Awesome set! Thank you so much!