Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn Falling with Kristin Aagard..

Share
Happy Thursday, and welcome to another fantastic release for my guest spot at After 5 Designs!  I teamed up with the incredibly sweet Kristin Aagard, knowing our styles are totally opposite, but also knowing the end result would be really spectacular... Well, how'd we do?
 
{20% off thru Friday}
{only available in Kristin's store}
 
This fun fall kit is perfect for scrapping your fall seasonal, leaf raking, and outdoor play pages and projects. With 62 unique elements (78 including recolored and variations), a full alpha and 18 beautiful papers, this fun and pretty kit is sure to become an Autumn favorite.

Here are some fantastic pages from our CTs..
 

And the winner of this little beauty from Kate's sneak peek contest is the one and only... Amy.  Her answer to the random question was:  "My dream job is to be a rock star! I'd love to sing in a band and perform on stage every night."  Well, congrats - I know the high from winning a kit isn't quite the same as performing onstage, but hopefully it will do for now.. ;)  Email me for your coupon..

I also have a freebie for you.. a cute little cluster frame that coordinates with the kit... 

And be sure to check out Kristin's blog to grab her freebie paper pack as well!

I'll see you tomorrow with my ScrapMatters release, and maybe even another freebie... ;)

5 comments:

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you

Amy said...

Thank you Amber!

happyscrapper said...

Thanks for the cute frame cluster!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

mnJenL said...

Soooo loving this kit. Using it for QOS to do a book.