Friday, September 18, 2009

Time for Sweater Weather

Share
First off - please vote in my poll ----------------------->>>

Now....

Happy Friday everyone! :D Is it just me, or was last week one of the longest weeks in recent history? In any case, I'm so glad the weekend is finally here, and I bet you are too! First up, I have a re-release for you..
These were previously released during the July Colour Splash at SUN, but now I've moved them over to my store at SM, and they're 20% off Friday only. Included are 2-3 versions of all letters and numbers as well as some punctuation in each of the three colors, for a total of 97 characters, and these vibrant primary colors make re-coloring a total snap! Just take a look at these amazing layouts from my Creative Team.



And now - finally, finally, finally... A **NEW** KIT!!! Are you as excited as I am? I think I'm just a little bit extra excited because I just LOVE the inspiration behind this one: the wonderful, windy, brisk, and beautiful time of year I call Sweater Weather..
Doesn't it just make you want to pour a hot mug of apple cider and go strolling through the leaves? Well, apparently my CT really liked it, because I have a WHOLE bunch of layouts to show you from them - and some of the Scrap Matters CT, too...

This kit is being released to BOTH Scrap Matters HERE, and Sunshine Studios HERE, and will be 20% off Friday only. And now - what you've all been waiting for.. the coordinating FREEBIE add-on..

DOWNLOAD
{don't forget to vote up above!}

Enjoy! And until next week, happy scrapping!


9 comments:

Lulutoo said...

Love this kit--thanks for the add on!

Shrkmom said...

This is gorgeous Amber!

Stefanie said...

I actually love being challenged to create a LO about something, ie I am journaling inspired.
Thanks for the freebies too.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 07:41pm, NY 09:41pm] - 19 Sep [UK 02:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

S said...

Thank you for the add-on.

Anonymous said...

We don't really have much of a fall here in southern California. I miss it alot. Northeast autumn is my most favorite time of year. Thank you for this lovely add-on.

CĂ©lia Costa (Celly) said...

Lovely, thanks so much !