Friday, September 18, 2009

Time for Sweater Weather

Share
First off - please vote in my poll ----------------------->>>

Now....

Happy Friday everyone! :D Is it just me, or was last week one of the longest weeks in recent history? In any case, I'm so glad the weekend is finally here, and I bet you are too! First up, I have a re-release for you..
These were previously released during the July Colour Splash at SUN, but now I've moved them over to my store at SM, and they're 20% off Friday only. Included are 2-3 versions of all letters and numbers as well as some punctuation in each of the three colors, for a total of 97 characters, and these vibrant primary colors make re-coloring a total snap! Just take a look at these amazing layouts from my Creative Team.



And now - finally, finally, finally... A **NEW** KIT!!! Are you as excited as I am? I think I'm just a little bit extra excited because I just LOVE the inspiration behind this one: the wonderful, windy, brisk, and beautiful time of year I call Sweater Weather..
Doesn't it just make you want to pour a hot mug of apple cider and go strolling through the leaves? Well, apparently my CT really liked it, because I have a WHOLE bunch of layouts to show you from them - and some of the Scrap Matters CT, too...

This kit is being released to BOTH Scrap Matters HERE, and Sunshine Studios HERE, and will be 20% off Friday only. And now - what you've all been waiting for.. the coordinating FREEBIE add-on..

DOWNLOAD
{don't forget to vote up above!}

Enjoy! And until next week, happy scrapping!


8 comments:

LOFT said...

Love this kit--thanks for the add on!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Amber!

Stefanie said...

I actually love being challenged to create a LO about something, ie I am journaling inspired.
Thanks for the freebies too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

hsmema said...

Thank you for the add-on.

Anonymous said...

We don't really have much of a fall here in southern California. I miss it alot. Northeast autumn is my most favorite time of year. Thank you for this lovely add-on.

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Lovely, thanks so much !