Friday, April 9, 2010

Do You Have Boys in YOUR Backyard?

Share
Hello, hello!  I have another super fantastic kit for you this week - SO fun!  And it's a collab!  YAY!   Stacy - who used to be on my creative team - also designs under the name Stacy's Backdoor Designs.  She asked a while back if I'd be interested, and I gotta' tell you - I'm SO glad I said yes!  Check out the awesomeness we created together...
 

With all the spring and babies and froo I've been doing lately, I thought it was high time for a good old, grungy, messy, yucky BOY kit!  :D  {And I think it's perfect, even if I do say so myself...}  Check out these fabu pages from my team and a few of the Scrap Matters team..
 
So - for all you scrappers of boys {and even girls and cats}, be sure to check it out!  As always, it will be 20% off Friday and Saturday.  
Now to announce the winner of the kit from my commenting contest - which, btw, was SO fun to hear about all your favorite childhood games.. Seriously, don't you just wish you could go back?  Anyway.. by random draw, the winner is:  Gretchen!  Email me at the address in my sidebar to grab your prize :)
And now.. a bit of a freebie..


And don't forget to stop by Stacy's blog to grab hers as well!  Until next time - Happy Scrapping!

12 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Nice job Amber!! Thanks so much for a coordinating freebie!

Unknown said...

Very beautifully done! I love the colors! Thank you for the fabulous add-on!

Christy said...

What a gorgeous kit! It's on my list. Thanks for the freebie!

Peg said...

Fabulous kit! Thank you so much for the goodie! :)

lammogliagirl said...

Gosh Amber that little rock is just brilliant! It's so useful and goes amazingly well with this wonderful kit! Thank you so much for the generous freebie, it'll go great for when I someday own the kit, teehee :)

Anonymous said...

The kit is great expect for the real animals, I think they are disgusting. Good try though.

kmkarayannis said...

I love this!!! I am looking forward to getting this kit, and thank you so much for the freebie!!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Mary said...

Thanks for the freebie! Love the icky boy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Emily said...

Great freebie! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing...