Tuesday, May 12, 2009

playing catch-up

Share
I know, I know, I'm on vacation, but I have a lot of catching up to do, so I thought I'd pop in real quick while the boys are at the movie and the little one is down...

First up: A few more LOs from my CT using my newest kit, Everyday Elegance (on sale for 40% off thru the 15th)... These girls are seriously so talented! I feel really lucky to be able to work with them.. :D {Be sure you click through to their blogs to leave them some love!}

Next up: A layout from me using Jen's So You Think You Can Design Round 1 submission. Such a cute spring kit, you really should go check it out, as well as all the other minis, too.. Lots of great work there!

This is Nicole and me on our trip to St. Louis last March.. Boy - she is such a tourist! Who knew? ;)

And speaking of Nicole, she has some VERY exciting things going on... First, is her newest freebie kit, Summer Sunrise, full of rich tones in warm oranges and yellows. Here's the LO I did with it, followed by the preview which you can click to be sent to her blog to download...This is actually my last layout as a member of her CT... But not because she's stopped designing - mostly just to free up some time for myself.. She on the other hand has been quite the busy little bee, and her new store, Stuff to Scrap is finally open! I failed to post about her Grand Opening sale yesterday, but you can still cash in on some serious savings.. Click the flier to start shopping...


And finally... Sara, of Sweet Blossom Designs had a little contest last week, and I won! "What's the prize?" you ask... Well.. I got to guest CT with her newest store kit, Garden of Love, and it is seriously such a beauty! Very different from what I normally scrap with, but SO fun, nonetheless.. Here's the page I made, followed by the preview which will take you to her store to pick it up.. and I think it's still on sale... :D

Well, I think that's it for me... Don't forget about my store closing sales at Digital Candy. My entire store is on sale for 40% off, OR you can Buy My Store for just $25. Click the flier to start shopping.. And hurry, you only have until the 15th to get all the Digital Candy goodness you can before its doors are closed forever... :(

No comments: