Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pure Perfection for $2!

Share
Guess what?!? I did a layout this weekend! Actually, I did two! Check them out.. The first is using my newest kit, Helping Hands {finally}, and the second is Terrible Twos by another SM designer.. Both images are clickable for credits..


And here's one I made for the template challenge I'm hosting over at SUN....
{click for full credits}

And a quick little bit of advertising.. It's Manic Monday time again at Scrap Matters, and this week, I'm offering Pure Perfection for a mere $2. Grab it while it's hottt!! :D


And don't forget to hop on over to my CT blog and become a follower... If you do it by Tuesday, you'll be entered to win a $5 coupon to my store... And.. Lori is hosting a most wonderful template challenge starting Monday, so you'll want to be sure and go take a look... :) See you soon!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely LOs!