Friday, October 23, 2009

A Spacey **NEW** Collab!

Share
I am SO excited about this new kit! I've teamed up with such a FABULOUS designer, and a few of you who participated in the challenge on my CT blog guessed correctly.. It's Laura, of {simply.scraps}. Yay!! :D
Take a look...

A Little Spacey by Stolen Moments & {simply.scraps}
We both have little boys, and thought this would be just perfect to scrap all of their crazy FAR OUT adventures with.. But it's SO much more versatile than that! Check out these awesome layouts from my CT, and you'll see what I mean...


A Little Spacey will be 20% off Friday and Saturday only, so grab it quick! Oh! And a little birdie told me there might be a blog train going on early next week that coordinates with the kit, so keep your eyes peeled for that...


Now - here's something a little different from me... Have you been noticing these CT collages I've been doing? {see above}.. I make them using a handy-dandy action I put together a while back, and after talking with some other designers, I've decided to offer it to "the masses" to help shave just a little - ok, a LOT - of time off your administrative checklist.
CT Collage Action by Stolen Moments


I'm telling you, this is SUCH a time-saver! It seriously reduces 30-45 minutes of work down to maybe 5 minutes - if not less! All you do is open the layouts you'd like showcased, then let the action do the rest.. You'll end up with a 600px wide document that has all of your images on their own layer with a coordinating text layer to fill in the name or other caption - perfect for adding to newsletters, blog posts *ahem* and forum posts. You can even cut them up into 2x2 pieces and use them in your detailed images for your product listings. The action is written for up to 20 layouts at a time, but it's completely customizable for less. It has been successfully tested in PSE5, PSE6, PSE7, PSE8, CS2, CS3 & CS4 as well as CS4 on a Mac. Complete instructions files are included with your download, but it's helpful if you are at least somewhat familiar with installing and running actions in your program.

*This is also an excellent way to display your own photos or layouts on personal blogs.*
And of course, this item will also be 20% off Friday & Saturday so snag it at a bargain while you can. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

One last thing before I go.. If you haven't heard, I am now S4H/S4O friendly. This applies to any and all of my kits - past, present and future. You can download a revised copy of my TOU outlining the terms more specifically HERE.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 04:38pm, NY 07:38pm] - 21 Nov [UK 12:38am, OZ 11:38am] ).

Anonymous said...

posted as a Freebie .. but where is the freebie ??