Friday, November 6, 2009

More More MORE!!!

Share
HAPPY DSD WEEKEND!!!
Wow! I tell ya - crazy crazy crazy everywhere! So many sales and parties and chats... Seriously - where to begin?!? How about the friendliest place on the web.. Scrap Matters, of course! Check out what we have going on.... Sales, contests, games, prizes, blog trains, and SO MUCH MORE!!!

{click the image to be taken to the forums to start joining in the fun}

And just a quick heads-up.. Anyone who makes a single purchase of $15 or more over DSD Weekend will receive this AWESOME collab for FREE!!
And what's more, starting Saturday, over 40 people have put together one
AMAZING blog train FULL of goodies that coordinate perfectly with the kit..
Don't forget to come back here and check it out!


In other exciting news...


How fun is that?!?! Become a fan and get all the updates you want - right at your fingertips.. Streaming blog feeds - mine and the CT blog - sneak peeks, exclusive coupons, you name it! So go! Sign up! If I get more than 50 fans, I might even up the prize level.. Heck, if I get more than 100 I may even up it some more... you never know.. So be sure to tell your friends, too! :D



And of course... it wouldn't be DSD without a grab bag, right?
This is my very first one, and I'm so excited to show you how it turned out... Take a look...

Now.. I'm not going to show you what's in there, but I'll give you some clues..
Look at all the pretties my CT made using the bag...



Still not enough of a clue for you? Well... Then head on over to the shop, and take a peek at the detailed images.. You'll find all you need to know right there... The bag will only be available thru Nov.11th, at which point it will be split up and the contents loaded into my shop individually.. Be sure not to miss out on this GREAT opportunity!


And can you believe it?!? There's MORE!!! My CT has a contest going on over at their blog right now, too.. Anyone who purchases my DSD Grab Bag this weekend just needs to leave a comment with their order number, and you'll be entered to win a $5 GC to my store.. Just think - if you won that and the Facebook contest, that's $15 in Stolen Moments goodies - FREE! {Maybe more, depending on how many FB fans I get.} ;)
Check out the CT blog for more details.


Well kiddos - I'm sure you have lots of celebrating, shopping and blog-hopping to do, so I'll let you get to it..
Have a happy and safe weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The grab bag looks like lots of fun. I become a fan on facebook, I love your stuff.