Friday, July 16, 2010

10 Tiny Toes - 30% Off!

Share
Happy Friday, once again!  I hope you're all having a great summer - full of fun, sun, and of course photos!  We've been spending the last week with my family, and it has been a total blast!  Now we're off to Arizona to visit DH's side.. But enough of the chatter, let's get to the sale, right?  ;)
 

 
A while back, I posted a discussion on my Facebook page, and a few of you responded.. With that in mind, I am very pleased to announce that this week's featured kit is my collab with Jessica Edwards - 10 Tiny Toes.
 


We had so much fun putting the kit together, that we created a few little "extra" items as well..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So what's the point of all this "featured kit" business?  Well, first of all, ALL of these pieces {bundles excluded} will be 30% off July 16th - 22nd.  Then you have until the end of the month to create a page using the kit and post it in my product gallery at ScrapMatters - one page equals one entry. At the end of the month, I'll choose one lucky scrapper {from this kit} to win a $5 GC to my store!  For those of you who aren't able to purchase the kit or don't already own it, never fear - you can play too!  Check out this post on my blog for links to a bl og train using pieces of the kit.. Freebies galore to be had there!  :D 
 
On a side note, for those of you eyeing the brag book pages, Kodak is offering FREE 5x7 soft-bound books until July 20th.  With these gorgeous pre-built pages, putting it together couldn't be easier!  Definitely something worth looking into! 



Well, that's it for me this week, but take a peek at these gorgeous inspiration pages from my CT, then head on over to take a closer look at this weeks featured products..
 
 
 
 
I'll see you next week with another great sale on another great kit.. Until then, be safe, and happy scrapping!

No comments: