Friday, December 3, 2010

Lots of News!

Share
Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a bit of news for you this week - although you likely already know it - I'm running a bit behind on the blog front lately, lol.. Anyhow.. I will be guesting at MScraps for the month of December!  I'm super excited about it, and hope to have oodles of goodies for you over there.. But, we're starting off slowly.. with this incredible alpha you can't not have in your collection!
 

 
A delicate metal alpha that will bring an air of class and whimsy to any page!   The clean lines and understated sophistication give it the versatility that will have you coming back to it again and again... Consider it the "little black dress" of alphas.. Includes upper case and numbers only.

And some inspiration to tickle your fancy, courtesy of my CT and the MScraps girls...
  


 
 I'm also releasing this little element pack that will soon become a staple in your stash..  
 
 
 
Add a touch of timeless elegance to your pages with these beautifully textured and detailed embossed bits.. Contains 3 frames, 3 tags and 3 journaling blocks.   These are available at ScrapMatters and MScraps, so you are free to shop at your store of choice.. ;)


 
And finally, I'm putting the Imagination Creation Collection into my store at ScrapMatters now that Megs' guest stint is over *sob* .. ;)
 

 


That's it for this week, but I'll see you again next Friday with 2 more fantastic new products!  Oh - and don't forget.. all of my new releases {bundles excluded} are 20% off now thru Sunday!  Happy Scrapping!  :D

No comments: