Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beautiful New Collab!

Share
So here's the scoop.. Ever since I started out in digi as a freebie hunter over 4 years ago, I've aways kind of idolized KimB.  Her blog posts are such a hoot to read, and her designs are beyond beautiful!  When she guested at SM last summer I was on Cloud 9 - could not even believe we were occupying the same digital space.. Fast forward a year-and-change, and here we are releasing a kit together - and I thought I was on Cloud 9 before!  ;)



Seaside was born out of the request from one of my CT members for a kit to scrap the pics of her family's recent trip to the Oregon coast.  With so many fun and eclectic elements and a color palette I just want to cuddle with, it's perfect for any photos from the beach and more!  Check out these awesome CT pages to see what I mean..

by Debby


by Yolanda


by Niki


by Marlen


Find many more in the store, and as always, it's 20% off through Sunday!  Oh - and if you're a fan on FB there's a special freebie just for you.. ;)
____________________________________________________________________

Did you hear the news?!?!  ScrapMatters is having a DT call!  Click to find out more!


____________________________________________________________________

.. and one last reminder for all my Utah peeps to come hang out with me next weekend...

___________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: