Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a Digi Scrap Parade = FREEBIE!!!

Share
 
Well how-do... I'm taking a wee little break from my NSD preparations to post and let you know about an absolutely INCREDIBLE blog/FB hop that just went live today.  Five of the highest quality stores in digi-land have teamed up to bring you a MEGA BLOG TRAIN like no other.  I've seen the contributions to this thing, and they are To.Die.For.  So get a head start on your celebrations, and scoop up some goodies for yourself!


 (If you don't do FB, you can download by clicking the image above. If that's the case, can you please leave a comment saying so? I honestly have no idea how many people are still doing the blog thing and NOT the FB thing, so if I'm aware of it a bit more, I can be sure to incorporate things on here again in the future..)

Oh - and just a little peek at what's coming your way at SM this weekend.. Weeee.... 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not download this freebie today, I wanted to share that I love having a blog to refer back to, especially during hops and parades like this. I like being able to look at the product and the designers style. I feel like just "liking" on facebook to get a freebie is disingenuous.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the two people in the world who does do facebook. Thanks for providing an alternative way to download. Is there a newsletter I can sign up for?

Amber said...

Thanks, both of you for commenting.. :) There is a newsletter you can sign up for - just click the NEWSLETTER link at the top of the blog.. :) Happy blog hopping!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this here, I do not do facebook....so now there must be 3 people who don't!!
LOL!!

Karen said...

I do use Facebook, but prefer blogs. I follow over 100 blogs through Google Reader, and can't imagine what would happen if I had them all on Facebook - I'd be sure to miss things all the time, especially if I spent a few days (or weeks) away from the internet.

Getting Your Read On said...

I also have a facebook but it's hard to keep up with personal things if I have so many other interest things also coming through. I prefer blog hopping to facebook hopping. Thanks for including a direct download on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to find a few of the wonderful freebies on the blog! I do not do facebook and am so thankful the you posted these on the blog. Thanks again!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Here is No.4 that not do facebook *lol*, thank you for the freebie here on your blogside. :)
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I don't do facebook and really don't care to be on there.
Thanks for having the link here on your blog.

susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie from another one who does not use Facebook. I love your blog and keep coming back to it often.

Anonymous said...

Love the freebie...and I am not a Facebook fan....I like blogs

Anonymous said...

Thanks, still prefer the blog

Candi Moser said...

Taking this download. It's awesome! THANKS

Lindsey said...

So cute! Thanks so much for the download.