Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Share
Well... since we're in a bit of a freebie hiatus, I thought I'd answer to the tags from JessA and Amanda and let you get to know me a little better...

7 Facts about me:
  1. I've been married for 4 years to a wonderful man who makes me laugh every day.
  2. My husband and I didn't go on a date until after we had been engaged for 2 weeks.
  3. I have a sweet 6-month-old little boy.
  4. My 2 kitties are my babies.
  5. I graduated with my BFA in Theatre Stage Management 3 years ago.
  6. I don't believe in wearing shoes.
  7. Running is something that should only be done if someone is chasing you in a life-threatening manner.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people.... I don't exactly visit a lot of scrapper blogs... I guess I'll just go through my comments and see who has blogs... hold please....
  1. Jonni
  2. Smalls
  3. Inge
  4. Jen Graham
  5. Danielle
  6. Caryn
Well... there were only six of you, so good luck!

Anyway - I do have some layouts to share with you. And I have to admit, I totally cheat and use templates because I just haven't been able to make my brain work creatively in that way. This template came from Celine, who does great work. I wanted something to show off Sugar & Spice... I think this did the trick.


And here's a page using JessA's template and PDT.


Anyway, I can't wait to see what you all have come up with using my kits, so please send me links and I'll post, post, away!

4 comments:

Jen Graham said...

Those are great pages. I love them both. I am new to diggie scrapping though, is there a tutorial somewhere that explains how to use the ribbons and buckles?

Tarah said...

I love your stuff, and if we had any money right now, I would buy all your kits. Keep creating, you have a real talent for it!

JMCS said...

Hi! I loved reading your answers. Please elaborate on #2 and I am so with you on #7. Thanks for the tag. I will try to get mine up as soon as possible. Your LOs are beautiful and what a goreous son you have. Nice job. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Hi! I loved reading your answers. I can't wait to hear the story about #2 :) and I am so with you on #7. Thanks for the tag. I will try to get mine up as soon as possible. Your LOs are beautiful and what a gorgeous son and handsome hubby you have.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Jonni