Monday, August 18, 2008

Pink Lemonade Quick Page

Share
Here is a super-cute quick page that Lori made from the Pink Lemonade kit. Click HERE to be taken to her blog where you can download it. Thanks, Lori!


Also, I'm hoping to get a new kit up later this week! (Yes, we've cleared some space off the hard drives.) Yay! It will be inspired by the August Color Challenge at DSO. You can check out some of the other great kits from this challenge here. (You'll need to sift through the "threads" to find the links... a lot of them have been showing up on Digifree, though.)

2 comments:

JMCS said...

This Quick Page is so cute! Lori did a great job with your wonderful kit. Thanks for sharing this with us.

P.S. I put my answers up on my blog...That was fun. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

I have a kit called Pink Lemonaide too. It was an exclusive kit over at kindred creations so it was never offered as a freebie. Basically same colors too. lol.