Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jingle All The Way LO

Share
Hey... Sorry this week has been pretty tame on the blog scene... The whole house has been pretty much full of sickies since the weekend, so not much has been accomplished as far as scrappin' goes... Don't worry though - I'll be back full force next week with my latest collab with Nicole. I really think you're going to like it.. and the pages our CTs have been making are just fantastic and really inspiring! See you then! :)

Oh! The whole point of the post... Here's a layout I did a while ago with Jessica's Jingle All The Way kit, now available at AhhhScrap. She does such great work! Her kits are always SO fun to work with - you really should go check it out... Oh! And I used a template by WM[squared] Designs that you can get here.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You LO is great. Such a cute couple... who are they? ;)