Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summer Days...

Share
Nicole has teamed up with Brittney again to offer you another great kit! Summer Days.. I will admit, I found myself a little challenged with these colors and the word summer all in the same sentence, but it was actually a great kit to work with, and really challenged my creativity... I ended up re-doing my layout a couple times, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out.. :)


Here are their previews so you can see all the little goodies they have in store for you.. Click each one to be taken to their blogs.. and don't forget: You need to go back each day throughout the week to collect the whole kit.. And I think it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway.. Leave 'em some love! :D

3 comments:

Becky said...

Your layout turned out GREAT!! I love it. So much so, that I saved it for future inspiration.

Melissa said...

I want you to turn your layout into a quick page! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Tiff said...

What a great layout. This kit of there's is perfect for summer pictures!