Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome April!

Share
Well - another month has come and gone, and I'm so excited to be moving on! Between the EHD crashing {I should know in about 2 more days if they were able to recover anything}, and not being able to spend as much time scrapping as I would have liked, I'm a bit behind of where I'd hoped to be.. BUT.. In the next few weeks you'll be bombarded with stuff from me - so don't change that dial! :)

In the meantime, why don't you hop on over to Digital Candy's Blog and snag the newly added - DAILY DOWNLOAD! Over the course of each month, you'll be able to collect an entire kit for FREE! The links are only good for 24 hours, so you'll need to be diligent.. Click the flyer to be taken to the first post.

And while you're there, go check out my shoppe! I have a great sale going on right now.. For every dollar you spend between April 1st and 15th, you'll receive a coupon in that amount valid April 16th-30th {just in time for some of my newest releases}. So if there's something you've had your eye on, now's the time to get it, because you'll really be getting 2 kits for the price of 1! How great is that??! Click the ad to be taken there...

No comments: