Friday, January 29, 2010

Paper Punches and MORE!!!

Share
Another week has come and gone and I have some more great products for you - templates of all sizes, and some cute and versatile blogwear as well..
 
First up - Paper Punches V. 1

 
Do you love the look of  custom  punches out of your background paper, with the special surprise of another color or pattern peeking through?  Then these templates are for you!  Included are 4 punched-out backgrounds, as well as the layered TIFF & PSD files of the scraps so you can mix and match and customize to your heart's content.  PNGs are also included as well!
 
I'm also releasing some brag book templates this week.. 
 
 
 
A while back, I was wanting to do a Somebody Loves Me brag book for my DS with pictures of his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins so he could look at them and know who they were when we talked on the phone.  {We live quite a ways away from family, so we don't get to see them very often.}  Well, at the time, there weren't any bb templates in the shop at Scrap Matters, so I thought I'd make some up and share with everyone..  Anyway, time has passed, things have changed, and I still haven't finished the book!  But, I did get the templates done, so that's a start at least, lol.. My CT actually used these as a jumping off point for the Yummy Scrummy Love Brag Book pages last week, then I tweaked them a little more and have re-packaged them up just for you!
 
And finally, a few more sets of blogwear - one just in time to give your blog some funky romance for Valentine's Day, and another that's more of an "everyday" design...
 
 
 
 
 
I'll close with some awesome pages by my CT, but don't forget, all my new releases are 20% off Friday and Saturday only!
 

 
 
See you next week, and Happy Scrapping!
 
 

No comments: