Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Call Me Kim & Springtime Blogwear

Share
Happy Friday, everyone!  And boy am I glad it's the weekend!  I have two great new products for you this week, so let's jump right in...
First up, is a set of blogwear made using my collab, Easter Morning.  It's perfect for adding a little springtime to your home on the web - I know my personal blog sure enjoyed the face lift! ;)  You can check it out in action HERE.

 
And next up is a brand new set of CT-inspired templates - hot off the press.. Who's the talented lady we're emulating this time?  Why, Kim, of course!  I love how her pages always have so much going on, but she always manages to let the photos be the focus..
 

 
Now here's a whole slew of pages by my team and the awesome ladies on the Scrap Matters team.  I love how they've each adapted the templates to suit their own styles - the versatility is amazing!  Kim, herself, even got in on the action - TWICE - and her "new" pages are totally different than the originals.. crazy!


Now before I go, I wanted to publicly congratulate the winner of the $26 GC to my store from my birthday celebration last week.. Anyone who made a purchase was entered, and the lucky lady who won is angela_bridges.. Congrats, and have fun shopping!  :D
And one more winner - from my little commenting contest on the sneak peek:  Congratulations to Lizzy  - who won Kim's templates!  Check your PM at ScrapMatters for your prize!  :D

That's it for me this week, but don't forget, these new releases are 20% off today and tomorrow only, so grab them at a discount while you can!  I'll see you here again next week, but until then, happy scrapping!

No comments: