Friday, November 12, 2010

Better Days Ahead and Just Call Me Bree

Share
Oh my goodness!  Has it only been a week since the last time?  It seems like SO long ago we were all celebrating the wonderment known as DSD, and I'm pooped!  Since then, I've moved, put together 1 new collab for release this week and most of another for release next week!  Wow!  So, do you wanna' see the new goodies?
 
First up, I have these delicious templates inspired by another one of my CT girls - Bree.




 
Her incredible attention to detail and wonderful ability to fill a page have always been something I wish I could do myself.. So if you're in the same boat, you'll definitely want to snag these up!  They come in PSD, TIFF and PNG format for ultimate user-friendliness {yes, that's a word}. 


 
I'm also re-releasing my Here & Now collab with Studio Rosey Posey this week.  If you missed it when I was guesting at Scrapbookgraphics, now's the time to get it, as it's 20% off Friday and Saturday.



 
And last, but certainly not least, another collab - this time with the wonderfully talented Yari of Jady Day Studio.  When we first talked about doing something together, we had intended on releasing in October with a kit to acknowledge Mental Awareness Week which falls during that month, but one thing after another kept us pushing it back.. We both still feel really strongly about the importance of accepting and dealing with these issues, so we went forward with our original plan, and came up with this..
 

 
 Everybody goes through hard times at one point or another in their life - it's part of the human experience.  But whether it's a long-term challenge or a brief trial, there's always hope for a better  day.  This kit celebrates the light at the end of the tunnel, and the faith that there is sunshine behind the clouds.  In beautiful purple and blue tones, with just a splash of sunny yellow, it's the perfect compliment to the emotions so many of us feel as we struggle to carry on.  Celebrate your successes in overcoming difficulty, or even a cranky toddler, with this beautiful kit and turn your darkest days into a beautiful memory of triumph.



I'll leave you with some wonderful CT pages - and some of these ladies really poured their hearts out, so be sure to leave them some love as you see them in the galleries.  And don't forget, all of these releases will be 20% off Friday and Saturday only!
 

 
 
 
 

 
And before I announce the winner of the sneak peek contest, I wanted to thank everyone who commented for sharing such a personal part of their lives.. I was so inspired to read the struggles and challenges you have gone through - and become better for it!  Thank you for that!  :D  Now, the winner of the kit - by random draw - is... Nikki Martin email me to receive your prize!



I'll see you again next week, but until then, happy scrapping!  :)

No comments: