Friday, March 11, 2011

Peek-a-Boos & NEW Designer Service!

Share
It's been a couple of weeks since I've released anything - hope you haven't missed me too much - but I do have two fun new products for you that are ripe for the picking..
 
 
My guest stay at 9th & Bloom has been extended, and I'm super excited about that.. So, my first release for the new month is this awesome set of Peek-a-Boos.. I created these metal frames with the idea that they could be placed on your page with a different paper clipped to the mask (included) so it would seem as though you're "peeking" through one paper into the next.. You can also leave the papers out entirely and use it as a fun and unique mat, or use the mask and clip a photo to it for a versatile frame as well.. Don't forget, all 9&B releases are 20% off thru Saturday!

Check out how my CT put them to work..
 

Andrea


Sara


Jordan


Kim


Niki
 
And now - a little something for all my designer-y friends out there.. 

All designers know that the first step to selling a great product is drawing people in with a great preview, but sometimes due to time constraints or interests, you'd rather be doing something else.  So let me take some of the pressure off you by creating a beautiful custom preview worthy of your beautifully designed kit.

Upon ordering, you will receive a download of instructions to complete the order.  All I need is your kit, your logo and your packaging, and in 48 hours or less, you'll receive a 600px preview of your full kit, just the papers and just the elements custom made for you. 
 
If you have any questions about the service or the process or whatever, please feel free to email me before purchasing.. This is something I really want you to love and feel confident about, so whatever I can do to help with that, I'm more than happy to.. :)

Until next time - happy scrapping!  :)

No comments: