Friday, September 14, 2012

Breaking Free...

Share
Today I've got two gorgeous products for you with the option to save when you bundle.. First up, a mini kit I dreamed up while having a dance party with my boys (big and little)...



Not everyone experiences sunshine and roses all day every day.  Blackbird, while initially inspired by the song, embraces the hard times, the rough times, the times we lose hope.  It's okay to be sad, and it's definitely okay to scrap it!  Then maybe at the end of the day you'll see a shining ray of light and the strength to keep going..

Next, the kit from my Mixed Matters Grab Bag last month..



Inspired by the Maya Angelou poem, "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings," this kit embraces the idea of escaping your own limitations - whether self-imposed or otherwise - and soaring on the wings of freedom.

And of course, if you just HAVE to have both... A bundle that will save you 30% over purchasing them separately..



Now, what's a Stolen Moments post without some seriously gorgeous eye candy?  These are just a few pages from my CT, but there are a lot more in the store - be sure to have a look - I'm totally crushing on all of them!! 

 Cheryl


 Debby


LeeAndra


Niki


Jewelle


Sara

No comments: