Friday, October 5, 2012

Something NEW for YOU!

Share
Well my goodness!  It never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies.. and especially these days!  Wasn't I just basking in the warm summer sun while my little one frolicked in the sprinklers?  But here we are at fall - the first frost hit last night - and although this is my favorite season, I'm sad to see the days getting shorter and the nights getting colder.  Ah well, I guess that's why we scrap and take thousands of photos every year (or month, lol) so we have at least some small way to remember these fleeting moments.. *sigh*

Anyhow - I've really got no segue here - I've managed to get buried in life and work (and my other work) and failed to send a newsletter earlier this week when I released my October MAK items.  I was totally in love with this swatch, though, and really like how everything turned out..









I had so much fun with this alpha, I decided to do a more neutral version as well, and when you purchase both, you get 25% off - pretty sweet, right?  ;)



Now - in case you missed the news, ScrapMatters welcomed 4 new designers earlier this week - yay! - and as part of the celebration there was a 30% off sale.. I, of course, totally failed at newslettering before now, and I feel badly that you may have missed out on the sale, so here's a coupon to get 30% off any of my Oct MAK items.
Code: thirty4uafter
Expires: Oct. 7

Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: