Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Days Gone By Layout

Share
Here's a fabulous layout from Nicole. I think she did this for a speed scrap.. I've only done one speed scrap before, and let me tell you - it's a cardio workout for me! So much adrenaline with such a quick deadline! Whew! Anyhow - run on over to her blog and check out the great freebies she has for you...


This kit has been retired..

Kit contains: 24 papers, 58 elements, 2 full alphas, and
152 date elements - stamps, strips, bar codes, date wheels, etc..

6 comments:

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

*Christie* said...

I can't believe you just started designing recently. I gave it a try myself but never made anything as cool as your "Sophisticated Grunge" kit. I am about to scrap with it right now so I'll let you know when I've done a page and you can see :) It's a BEAUTIFUL kit. I think I got it all - 3 pieces? Torn papers, other papers, and elements? If there are more that I didn't download pleeeease let me know :) Thank you thank you!

*Christie* said...

Thanks Amber! I will def. snag the alpha :) Whoo hoo! I am subscribed to your blog now, too.
I'm almost done already scrapping a page with your kit. It is PERFECT for some pics I got this week with my soon to be sister in law :)

*Christie* said...

Sorry, bombarding your comments today! Thought you might like to see the page I did with your kit. The only thing I used outside of your kit is the alpha.

http://flickr.com/photos/christiecmt/3154951814/

Thanks again!!!!!!

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!