Monday, December 15, 2008

PQ Elements

Share
I'm so glad everyone is liking this kit - thank you especially for all of your sweet comments. It means so much to see new names and old names all taking the time to let me know I'm doing something right. :D I had such a fun time making this kit; I hope you have a fun time using it... And don't forget to send in your layouts using my kits.. Either email them to me, or post them in my guest book at the very bottom of the page.

Speaking of layouts, here's Sarah's. Isn't that picture priceless? Be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love...
Ok - Here are your elements for the kit... You'll be receiving the rest of the kit and next week's kit via scheduled posts, as I will be out of town visiting family for the holidays.. I hope you enjoy everything, and wish you and yours the very best this season..

Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit! Thank you for sharing!

Starr said...

Thank you so much for sharing your kit...I can't wait to use it..It's just so sweet and has wonderful cheery colors :)

Beth said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colors - and with two girls, it will get lots of use! Thanks so much!

Fawn said...

Thank you very much!

Wendy said...

There are so many fun items to play with in here. I love this kit, thank you so much for sharing. I hope you have a fun and safe trip. Happy Holidays!!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute kit. I love all the soft colors and painted look.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet kit. It's so pretty. And will make the PERFECT baby kit...just in time for my baby due next May. Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff. However, I am in my last trimester and would love to purchase your anxiously awaiting items btu the link to your store is not working and the freebies link have expired.

Vestidadelmar said...

This kit is beautiful. Thanks