Monday, February 2, 2009

all about Nicole

Share
So, this post is a bit earlier tonight than normal, but I knew if I didn't do it now, I would forget.. Nicole just released her latest kit, called Rustic Grass, but before I show you that, let me show you some other things... ;)

First up: She's having a SALE!! Her entire store at Treasures to Scrap is just $1.00! Can you believe it?!?! Click on the flyer to be taken to dollar heaven.


Second: There's another Speed Scrap coming up - I'm telling you, these ladies are addicted! ;) Click on the flyer to be taken to her forum for more info.


And here's the GREAT participation prize! Isn't it fantastic! :D
And finally, her newest kit: I really loved this kit so much! Of course, when it came time to actually making a LO I had the hardest time finding just the right picture.. I think I started over like 4 times! Isn't that how it always goes? ;) Anyway, here's my finished page, and the preview to her kit below. Be sure to leave her some EXTRA love when you go download - she really works hard on these!

No comments: