Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a few announcements & housekeeping...

Share
Okay... Who wants to go to St. Louis? I know you're out there! Well, if you'd like to come visit with fellow digi-scrappers - myself and Nicole included {among many others} - go check out this blog. Nicole and I have booked our hotel, she's booked flights, and now we're just counting down the days.. Come on! It will be fun! :D

________

Secondly, Nicole is having another speed scrap in her forum Friday.. I will admit, I have kind of been going through withdrawals.. weird, I know... Anyway, click the flyer to be taken there, and check out the awesome participation prize she has for you!



________

Speaking of speed scraps... I need to apologize to those of you whom I led astray.. Apparently the SS at Digital Candy tonight was replaced by the one they had last week for SWEET WEEK. However, there will be another one Tuesday, the 17th at 12pm EST. I'll remind you again as we get closer...

________

And finally.. I'm opening a GUEST CT CALL! This will be on-going {no deadline} but obviously the sooner you apply, the sooner you'll have a chance to work with a kit... All I require of my CT is 1 layout per kit, and to post on your blog and the galleries at Digital Candy and DigiShopTalk. Easy-peasy, right? :D So, if you want to apply - and you KNOW you do! - email me 3 of your best layouts {obviously I prefer them to be using my kits, but I understand if that's not possible} as well as a link to your most complete gallery. I'd also like to know a little bit about you - how long you've been scrapping, what types of things you scrap - boys, nature, sports, girls, etc - to see if you're a good fit for any particular kit... My email is in the left side-bar, and I like I said, there's no deadline... but I do have something up my sleeve to send out by the end of the week... sooo.. let's see those applications! ;)

2 comments:

MandaK said...

I wish I could go to St. Louis, just can't swing it this year! I sent you an email, thanks!

Simply Sarah said...

I passed your CT call onto a friend who just LOVES your stuff.

See you Friday at Nicoles and there IS a speed scrap tonight at ScrapMatters.