Friday, February 4, 2011

Heartbreaker at 9th & Bloom

Share
I'm so excited to finally be getting back into the design groove lately.. and what better way to "make a comeback" than to do a guest spot, right?  So, for the next month, you'll be able to find some of my designs exclusively at 9th & Bloom!  Exciting, no?  Here's your first peek... 
 
 
My CT member Jordan requested this kit a few months ago {thanks for the long lead time}, and I'm so glad she did!  It's a bit different than what I normally do, but what mom of boys doesn't need a Valentine's kit that's not all pink and hearts and mushy love stuff?. And besides that, there's quite a lot of non-themed elements, as well, making this a great go-to kit for pages of your little heartbreaker any time of year!  
 
 


 
 
 The kit is 20% off Friday-Saturday, so grab it quick.. But  Wonder of my heart, you don't need to worry about purchasing, as you're the winner of my sneak peek contest!  Email me to receive your prize!

That's it for me this week, but I'll be back same time next week with another fun release..
Until then, happy scrapping!  :)

3 comments:

mrstank said...

Gorgeous kit!!!

Unknown said...

Yayyy, ohh thank you so much!!! Your designs are amazing!

Amber, I have tried to e-mail you, but all my mails are comming back :( I will leave my mail here just in case :)

wonderofmylife@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

Your CT is one of the best in the land. I am always amazed at all the layouts they come up with. Your products make that easy. I am left speechless every time I see your releases roll through my blog reader because the CT's stuff is SOOOO awesome. Thanks for the continued source of inspiration.