Friday, February 25, 2011

Rubba Dub Scrub @ 9th & Bloom

Share
I have a great new kit out this week at 9th & Bloom, and treat of all treats - it's a collab!  I crossed paths with the uber-talented Re Kneipp during my guest gig at SBG, and as fate would have it, we're guesting simultaneously at 9th & Bloom this month, so we thought it would be fun to do a kit together.. And here you have it..
 
 
 
My little boy LOVES taking baths, and I have oodles and oodles of pictures to scrap, but no kit to scrap them with.. and while I didn't have time to play with it yet, this is the first photo I plan on using...


... haven't decided on color or black/white yet - but I think either would be fab with those fun colors.. no?  
 
Each of us also did a little add-on for you, as well..

 
 
 
And of course a bundle for extra savings.. 
 

 
All new releases at 9&B are 20% off thru Saturday - bundle excluded - so grab them at a discount while you can!
Until next time - happy scrapping!  :)

No comments: