Friday, April 8, 2011

Re-Releases and a NEW Font!

Share
Happy Friday, all!  So remember last week how I gushed and went on and on about all the glorious spring weather we've been having?
Well, guess what's been outside my window since yesterday?

 
Yeah - pretty awesome, right?  Uuuughhh... Oh well, what can you do?
...Stay inside and get scrappy?  ;)



Today I'm re-releasing 2 products from my guest spot at 9th & Bloom..





And, of course, a fabulous new font for you...



I had the extreme pleasure of working with my CT member Niki on this little beauty, and seriously, it's my new fave!  I always wanted to write like this in high school.. needless to say, I've since given up, but at least now I can fake it.. ;)

Here are some pages showing it off from my CT and the ScrapMatters CT.  As always - all new releases are 20% off Friday thru Sunday.. So go get scrapping!  :)


by Kim


by Jordan


by Niki


by scrappurple


by Amanda


by ktanker

Until next time... Happy Scrapping! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work! Thanks.
HOWARD