Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Has SPRUNG!

Share
Oh my goodness!  Can I even tell you how excited I am that spring finally seems to have arrived in northern Utah?!?  DS and I were out playing last night until well past dinner time with only a light jacket - did my heart and soul good to see some sunshine and feel a warm breeze.. Makes me think wishful thinking has finally paid off.. How so, you ask?  Well, here's what I've been working on this past week.. I think Mother Nature finally took the hint!
 


ScrapMatters is starting a fabulous new promotion this week called Mix a Kit.. All of the designers got together with a single palette and have created over 30 coordinating products that you can mix and match to create a kit just perfect for your individual tastes and needs.  And the best part - they're all 20% off for a WHOLE WEEK!  But guess what - it gets even better than that.. If you purchase any of my pieces in combination, you'll get a 25% discount instead of 20%.  Check out these scrumptious pages from my CT (some of them use pieces from other SM designers)..


In other exciting news this week, I'm also releasing my very own custom font service!

 
This is only for PRINTED handwriting, and it's available with Exclusive and Non-Exclusive licenses.  What's the difference, you ask?.. Exclusive means you retain sole ownership of the font and I will not redistribute it or use it for any of my own promotional purposes.  Non-Exclusive means I keep ownership of the font and can restribute it as I see fit.  Included in your download are instructions for completing your order  as well as tips and tricks to achieve the best result.  A scanner capable of scanning at 300 dpi is required to submit your handwriting samples.  Please allow 3-5 days from the time you submit your samples to the time you recieve the finished product. 

And last but not least, I'm bringing Heartbreaker back over from my guest gig..
Grab it for 20% off now thru Sunday!

 
Until next time.. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: