Friday, April 15, 2011

Rubba Dub Re-Release

Share
Just a quick one for you this go around.. I'm re-releasing my Rubba Dub Scrub collab with Re Kneipp this week!  You'll be able to get the kit and extras for 20% off thru Sunday, or grab the bundle for 29% savings any time!







And remember when I released this last time, I showed you that awesome photo of my bug lining up his rubber duckies?  Well, I finally took a minute to scrap that pic with this kit, and I LOVE how it turned out.. So, I'm going to have a little show and tell while I've got you.. ;)



This is also my page for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge I'm hosting this week at ScrapMatters.. Be sure to come play along to earn points toward SM coupons and gift certificates!  {They really are the best challenges in all of scrapland..}

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!  :D

No comments: