Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Vintage Romance...

Share
This week I'm releasing the kit I created as part of my feature at The Daily Digi last month.  Because the feature was in February, I knew I wanted something romantic, but I'm not generally an overly-theme-y designer, so I wanted it to be quite versatile as well.  This vintage look at romance takes me back to photos of my grandparents when they were courting, and harkens to days gone by of handwritten love letters, flowers pressed into journals for safe-keeping and so many other sweet rememberances of love.


I also have a coordinating alpha that goes beautifully with this kit, but compliments so many others as well..



They are both 20% off as part of ScrapMatters' new release sale Fri-Sun, but if you buy them together, you can save an additional 20% ANY TIME!

Check out these GORGEOUS pages from my CT (there are even more in the store)..

by Cheryl


by Debby


by Mirna


by Niki


by Yolanda


Until next time, Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: