Friday, June 1, 2012

Take a Journey with Me..

Share
While I was guesting at The Digichick last month, I fell in love with ForeverJoy Designs.. So I pulled on my big girl undies and asked her to collab.  We wanted to do a graduation-themed kit, but with a bit of a twist.  Like it's been said in commencement speeches the world over, graduation is not the end - only the beginning of the next wonderful phase of your life.  So wherever that next adventure takes you - be it land or sea or sky - this kit has everything you need to document this all-important time in your life.



Check out these amazing CT pages... they really show the versatility of the kit SO well!

by Niki


by Cheryl


by rxdawg97


by Yolanda


by Kim


by Debby


by Amanda


by Mavee
 
{If you subscribe to my newsletter, be sure to check your inbox for an exclusive coupon.}
Also, stop by my Facebook page for a coordinating freebie!

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: