Friday, June 29, 2012

What's Your Confession?

Share
I have a confession to make... I am a complete and total sucker for 4th of July kits!  Like - it's awful!  I probably only have 20-30 photos from past 4th of July celebrations - not all of which are even scrapable - but I still feel the urge to purchase nearly every FOJ kit I see!  I don't even know why that is, lol.. So whether or not I ever get those photos scrapped, I made it a goal of mine to at least contribute to the selection of kits available.. and better yet - I've done it collab style!



Jenn is one of my very favorite designers - I love her vintage/ecletic style, *sigh* - so I was thrilled to do this little project together.. I hope you love it as much as I do!  :)  Here are some fab CT pages for you to ooh and aahh over.. (and notice how versatile it is - if you don't have 4th of July photos in your stash, there are still plenty of fun ways you can use it!)

by Debby


by Sara


by Kayla


by JoAnna


by Carolyn


by Madja


by Happy Now


by Stefanie


by Tara


As always, it's 20% off thru Sunday.. Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: