Friday, October 24, 2008

CT Posting Catch-Up

Share
Ok, so I've done a lot of layouts for the various CT's I'm on and haven't posted my new ones, yet.. So... here they are:

These are both (above and below) from the Flea Market Finds kit by C.W. Picket & Co. at AhhhScrap. As you can see, it's pretty versatile...

This is using Kiss of Romance by Jessica Edwards. I love her stuff! You can get it here at AhhhScrap. (A little birdie also told me it will be used for a scraplifting challenge coming up really soon... I'll keep you updated on that little bit of fun as I find out more...)

And this last one is really intersting... One of the blogs I sometimes frequent - Scrapbook Ideas - had a posting yesterday that she was looking for a One-Kit-CT. She had just done her first design and wanted some people to help spread the word. I contacted her and the rest is history. It's called Color Theory: Olive and is part of a series by a whole bunch of designers that were each assigned a different color. I thought it was a pretty fun idea. You can find this kit, and all the others, at Christina Renee Designs.
I also forgot to mention yesterday that I've added a slideshow at the very bottom of my blog, so if you've done anything with any of my kits, I'd love for you to post them there! And if you're looking for more info on my CT Call, you can find that here.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I absolutely adore that pink page! (Is that the Logan temple?) I love the colors and the the flowers with the swirls! Just adorable! That would make a great quick page! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love your pages! That pink wedding one is gorgeous!!!! And you know I love the adorable olive page ;)! Have a great weekend! - Jess