Thursday, October 30, 2008

Late For Class Stickers

Share
Sorry I'm a bit late tonight... Nicole convinced me to do the speed scrap at Scrap Matters.. Wow! What a rush! Who knew you could feel that much adrenaline when you're scrapping!?!? Anyway, you'll get to see the layout I did next week when she releases her next kit... But for now, here's another little goody for your Late For Class kit. Some grade level stickers. (Kind of an awkward name, but I couldn't think of anything else..) Anyway, here they are... and come back tomorrow for a QP and a sneak peek into my past...

Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

Last day for CT call is Friday! Don't be shy! Find out more HERE.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

love these stickers... they look like the numbers on the back of a football jersey! Great job - thanks.

So glad you made it to the Speed Scrap! It is fun, and addicting! I am sure we'll see you there next week again...

Nicole said...

Love these. I went to type in the password to download and typed in shewasgreat because I was thinking how great you are at designing. lol. Cute, love them. Can't wait until next week since my oldest is a boy and in school. :D

Michele said...

Very cute!!! Thank you!