Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick Page Explosion!!!

Share
First things first - as always... I'm having a CT Call! I kept telling myself it was foolish and that it wasn't really necessary... But it just looks so darn fun! So here's the info - I can't wait to hear from you! :)

sorry this is so hard to read - you can click on it to make it bigger...

Second - Lori has done some really great quick pages with Star-Crossed (which I keep forgetting to post) and Celebrate. Go to her blog to grab them - and leave her some love! She does such great work and is a great asset to SO many designers!


And then you have another quick page that you can get from me - it's the layout I did for Nicole's CT using our kits. Hope you like it! :)

DOWNLOAD
*password is quick*


And last but not least, Nicole has put together this great add-on pack for the kit. Go to her blog - via the blinky on your upper right - to download.

No comments: