Friday, May 7, 2010

The Happiest...

Share
Happy Friday, everyone!  This might just be the best Friday of my life, lol.. DH is getting his MFA in about 5 hours, and I can't even begin to say how glad we will both be to finally have him done with school!  I'm so proud of him!  :D  

Although the theme of my grab bag kit wasn't planned to coincide with this exciting time of happiness, it certainly applies.. but I also have an add-on today that is perfect for other exciting times in your life.. like, say.. with a certain mouse friend, for example, but also many others.. Check it out.. 

While it's not as super-themed as it could be, there is definitely an element of "magic" to it that rounds out the Makin' Me Happy kit quite nicely.. However, it's still plenty generic to be used for your everyday photos as well..  Take a look at these CT layouts to see what I mean.. 



And if you didn't happen to snag the grab bag while you could, but think you might like BOTH of these kits - who wouldn't? - you can get them at a bargain as well, when you buy the bundle.. That's 25% off buying them individually!
Now ... as you may recall, I have a few winners to announce..

First up, the winner of the new add-on from Kate's sneak peek contest...
Congratulations to Becky

Second, everyone who purchased my grab bag this past week was automatically entered to win a $10 coupon to my store.. and the lucky lady is...Kelsi aka kelsic

And finally, the winner of a $20 coupon for spending $10 or more in the Stolen Moments store over the iNSD sale is.. Tanya aka Ellie

If you can all email me at the address in my sidebar, I'll get your prizes right to you..

And one last thing.. Several of the staff at Scrap Matters weren't able to come play during the iNSD celebrations, so we wanted to have a bit of an after party so they - and anyone else in the same boat - could have some fun, too.. Be sure to come check out all the games and prizes you can win this weekend..


Have a great weekend, all.. I'll be seeing you next week.. :D

No comments: