Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Guest CTs!

Share
iNSD marked the first day of May this year.  With all the activities going on related to it I had to wait until today to introduce the newest gals guesting this month.  We are lucky to have to amazing ladies joining us.  They have all been working hard for Amber doing iNSD layouts.  So please give a warm welcome to.....

Alli
{aka AlliJ2008}

 Hey everyone!  I am a mother and a wife who loves to photograph my family then scrap every minute of it!  I am a native Texan and so excited that I got photos of my son in the bluebonnets this year then scrapped them with Amber's awesome grab bag from iNSD!  I have been scrapbooking for over a decade and digital scrapbooking for the last few years.  I love cameras, coffee, books, and running.  That about says it all!


I'm LeeAndra, a SAHM to my daughter Eliana and stepson Tyler. My husband Jeff and I live on the northside of Indianapolis with the kids and a dog named Daisy where Jeff works for himself in the insurance industry. I've been digitally scrapping since February 2003, and when I'm not doing that or taking photos, I love to read, write, cook, travel, and spend time with my loved ones.

No comments: