Thursday, May 27, 2010

CT CALL!

Share
That's right - I'm having a CT call.. Here are all the gorey details...


Requirements:

1. Join me for a 6 month term.
2. Create 1 layout or hybrid project with each new release - 3 to 4 per month.
3. Showcase my kits on your blog if you have one.
4. Upload layouts to the ScrapMatters gallery and 2 others of your choice.
5. Post in 2 ISO threads per month.

To apply, email the following info to: stolenmomentsdesign@gmail.com
Please put CT CALL in your subject line.

1. Are you a layout or hybrid artist?
2. A list of all other commitments you have - specifically CT and design related.
3. Links to your blog, most current gallery, and 2 of your favorite layouts that best represent your breadth of style and skill
4. A short bio and any user names you use in the digi community

Deadline to apply: June 1st.

New team will be announced June 4th. All applicants will receive notification either way.

I'm excited to see who comes to play, so let's see those apps!  :D

-------------------------------------------

Also - don't forget about my speed scrap tomorrow night @ 10:30pm ET..


And here's the prize everyone gets for participating..


Hope to see you there!  :D

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

I would love to apply! I have a question though, what is ISO? Thanks!

Joann said...

I'd like to know the same thing!