Monday, July 28, 2008

Stolen Moments Store

Share
Well - I've gone and done it.... Stolen Moments now has a store, and here's how it will work:

Freebies will remain active on the blog for 3 days. On the fourth day, I will transfer them over to my store for purchase only.

Those of you looking for Alphabet Soup, you will now need to head on over to the store to find it. But don't worry - everything is on sale until August 3rd.

The link to the store is in the right-hand column... or you can click on any of the "stores" in this post... ;)

Thanks so much for all your support! And don't worry - this was always meant as a hobby and not as a money-making device, so all of my work will always come HERE first! :)

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Congrats! Thank you for offering them free here first. I will definitely buy some items though. You are awesome. Thanks!

Hugs,
Jonni