Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AA Alpha

Share
Wow - I'm really surprised how well this kit is going over... I'm so pleased! :D And THANK YOU for all of your lovely and sweet comments. They make my day a little brighter each time I see one. :)

I've finally found a little time today to work on the add-on I promised for the Contemporary kit, so you have those to look forward to this week as well.. It's turning out SUPER cute! :D

In other news - even more exciting and great - is that Lori has a beautiful QP for you from this kit. Head on over to her blog to grab it, and leave her some love. Also - and here's the really exciting part - if you read her post carefully, you'll see that this page has been chosen for publication the in the January issue of a new E-Zine called Creative Digitally Magazine. How exciting is that?!?!? Congrats - you go girl! :D


Anyway - enough chatting for today, here's your alpha to go with the rest of the AA Classic kit. Come back tomorrow for some fun labels.

Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

Oh yeah - and if you haven't already, please vote on the polls in my right side bar. TYVM :D

8 comments:

Mike and Jodi said...

Thanks for anxiously awaiting. Very cute. I LOVE the glitter alpha!

Wendy said...

Thank you for the alpha set, it is very pretty!!

Liz B said...

This has nothing to do with this kit (which is super cute by the way), but I am just getting around to doing my Christmas card/letter, and your Love & Joy papers made my job so much easier. Thanks so much! I'm sure you'll recognize it, when it comes in the mail...

Anonymous said...

Lovely alpha! Thank you!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks a bunch for the alpha! They are beautiful!!! I will be back tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely love this kit.

Cara said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!

Amy said...

Thanks for this lovely kit. I can't wait to use it. Appreciate your kindness and of course your talent.