Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Show & Tell and Some Exciting News!

Share
I have a few layouts and "other projects" to share with you tonight.. The first is from Paula who used my Sophisticated Grunge kit to make a photo book for her honey for Valentine's Day. TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIX pages later, it's printed and should be arriving very soon.. Isn't she ambitious?!? It's "101 Reasons Why I Love You" and here are a few pages - you can click on them for a larger view:


Here's the full kit, that you can get at Digital Candy for 40% off by entering the code SMblogFAN (discount given at check-out). The offer expires this Friday. {image is linked}

Next up is some very exciting news.. Jen - from my CT - got LOTD at Brownie Scraps! How exciting is that?!!? Go to her blog and tell her congrats... :)


Here's the kit she used - Midnight Interlude - also on sale for 40% off through Friday by using the coupon SMblogFAN. {image is linked}
And finally, lovely Simply Sarah passed on this fun challenge to me a few days {weeks} back... Here are the instructions:
  • Go to the photo folder in your computer
  • Go to the 6th folder of photos.
  • Go to the sixth picture.
  • Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
  • Invite six friends to join the challenge.
  • Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
Now - I'm a bit of an OCD freak and take organization a little to the extreme, so I here's how I finally got to my picture: my pictures/2007/2007-11 (Nov)/sixth picture. All those other folders were the 6th folder within the 6th folder, etc.. {Now you know something about me you probably wish you didn't!} ;)

Anyway - this is my little one's crib coming out of the box the day we decided to put it up - and by "we" I really mean: I was too excited, and despite the fact that the baby wasn't due until February, I still wanted it up since we had it, so I made my husband help me... ;)


Now I challenge - and I'm sorry, I don't know some of your blogs, and am too lazy to go back through your comments to find them, but hopefully you'll read this then leave a comment so I can come say hello... ;)

Michelle - Just For You Digi-Scraps
Inge
LadyPatsFan
Ajila
Stacey - Stacey's Scraps
Jen - like the graham cracker ;)

Oh! And hello! I almost forgot! Digital Candy has started a file hosting site - like what 4Shared is - and would love for you all to come try it out.. Here's the link: http://files.digitalcandy.us/ Have fun with that and let me know what you think... :D

Tomorrow I'll have some layouts to show that I've been doing as part of the SWEET WEEK challenges at DC. For more info, click HERE.

2 comments:

Inge said...

Challenge accepted!

Inge

http://scrapinge.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I accept your challenge and am happy that at least my picture is a little more fun than yours.